About Me...

I am once again thinking out of my comfort zone and it is scary! It is much easier for me to write down my life stories with pen and paper however I gave that up years ago and have regretted not keeping up my journal ever since. Make no mistake ( not that you were going to)I must let you know that, I am not a writer. I was that little girl in elementary, yea the one that everyone looked at because I had so many circles and marks on my paper that you couldn't even tell what I had originally wrote. There was a reason I didn't like Miss White and she didn't like me, but even more I hated her red marker that she used to scribble all those corrections on my paper with. However that's another story yet to tell. But I do have lasting memories of that old battleax telling me that my sentences were way to long, used commas in all the wrong places and used too many exclamation marks!!!! I felt what I had to say was exciting and through the years have continued to use too many !!!!!!'s...and, commas in, all the wrong, places. I'm also not so good about proof reading my work before I submit it. You see it scares me because I have written huge stories before and when I pushed the send button, it goes somewhere never to be found and then I am forced into saying a swear word and I don't have the desire to rewrite it again!!! I guess Miss White was right about the long sentences. They say to place a comma where you would pause while saying a sentence but, since I don't pause much while talking I don't really know where to place the comma. Well anyways, I needed something to do in my spare time so I figured I would give this a try! Good luck everyone especially you Miss White wherever you are!

Monday, July 18, 2011

ksl.com - Nurse describes scene of tour bus accident

ksl.com - Nurse describes scene of tour bus accident

The Attorney, Scott Brown, has been calling this week to invite me out to his office to do a video call with one of the couples that were hurt in the bus accident. I found it ironic that it was almost the one year anniversary . I have to admit I have a little anxiety over the whole thing but at the same time, I am thrilled that he would extend such an invite. He knows it was important to me to see that they are doing well. When speaking to him today, he informed me that there was another suit filed. This would be the third one. He told me that it was from the family of the deceased husband and wife. It hit some emotion in me that I thought I had left behind. Maybe because it made me think again about the fact that I knew she had had a baby. I once again thought about the family that was left behind when both the mother and father died. The family that would constantly replay the details in their head of what "might " have happened at the scene. It must drive some people insane to be so far away and not even be able to picture in your mind the place that such an accident happened. I know it would be very difficult for me. I would need to know and see to be able to process it all. To make things final.

I have an appointment in two weeks to go out and talk with them. There will be a Japanese interpreter to help bridge the two languages.

Today has been very emotional just thinking about it. Maybe I need to bring someone out with me, maybe I want to go alone? I don't fully understand why this seems so difficult. Who am I kidding.... I don't understand any of these emotions. It should be a joyous occasion!

I just need to go listen to some Helen Reddy " I am woman" and I will be on top of my game again! Nobody likes a 'Debbie Downer"!

It will remind me that "I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman"

xoxoxo to you all! Drive safe, wear your seat belts and listen to what your mothers said about always wearing clean underwear!!!!! You don't want to be in an accident with dirties on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment