About Me...

I am once again thinking out of my comfort zone and it is scary! It is much easier for me to write down my life stories with pen and paper however I gave that up years ago and have regretted not keeping up my journal ever since. Make no mistake ( not that you were going to)I must let you know that, I am not a writer. I was that little girl in elementary, yea the one that everyone looked at because I had so many circles and marks on my paper that you couldn't even tell what I had originally wrote. There was a reason I didn't like Miss White and she didn't like me, but even more I hated her red marker that she used to scribble all those corrections on my paper with. However that's another story yet to tell. But I do have lasting memories of that old battleax telling me that my sentences were way to long, used commas in all the wrong places and used too many exclamation marks!!!! I felt what I had to say was exciting and through the years have continued to use too many !!!!!!'s...and, commas in, all the wrong, places. I'm also not so good about proof reading my work before I submit it. You see it scares me because I have written huge stories before and when I pushed the send button, it goes somewhere never to be found and then I am forced into saying a swear word and I don't have the desire to rewrite it again!!! I guess Miss White was right about the long sentences. They say to place a comma where you would pause while saying a sentence but, since I don't pause much while talking I don't really know where to place the comma. Well anyways, I needed something to do in my spare time so I figured I would give this a try! Good luck everyone especially you Miss White wherever you are!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Discovery Gateway with the boys... all four of them!!!



I had invited the girls to join me at the Discovery Gateway
because I was going to be there with my class.
I thought it would be fun to be all together and a great opportunity
to take many pictures of all the kids.
Briana was able to come along for the day but Amber had to work
so she offered her husband Tyler to come along.
Tyler hadn't been there before so I was,
well maybe a little worried that he may become bored with the whole experience.
I couldn't have been more wrong!
He was like a kid in a candy store and it was great seeing him
have so much fun with the boys!




As you can imagine, I found them first in the construction area.








They loaded the crane with the blocks. Jack wanted to be the crane operator.









Max's job was to push the wheelbarrow however Max couldn't walk yet so he became
the wheelbarrow leaner. He was happy with that job!






Jace's job was to place the bricks in the chute so they would go down to where
daddy was working below.
Jace was a little worried about job security so he
didn't allow others near "his" chute .
That was not pleasing to the other workers waiting for their turn.
Foreman Daddy had to remove him from that position and place him elsewhere!





Jack put in a grueling 10 minutes operating the crane lifting all those blocks.




Jace was much happier with his new position as the supervisor,
pointing out to daddy what needed to be done next!
Daddy was really, really happy doing this job.




Max was just happy to pick flowers!





***Lunch time came***






Jack put the pedal to the metal
Jack has driving experience.
He has a red hot Mustang
Parked in his garage
That he only takes out on sunny days!
He dropped Jace off at the store...







To pick up some lunch...









While Max waited patiently to eat at the new house they just built!








*** Later that same day ***










Jace and Jack got the chance to ride in a real helicopter!!!
Of course it was bolted to the floor but they didn't care.
I believe the Wooly Mammoth and Elmo came along for the ride.






Just then they realized no one was flying the helicopter!!!!
Jack sprung into his Jack Bauer character and risked his life for his cousin.
Jace being the Jace he is, stayed calm and strapped in.

Moments before they crashed, Jack took the stick!!!!


Safely landing the chopper and saving the day!










Jace decided he would avoid such adventure from now on.


Feeling a little woozy from the chopper ride,
Jace decided to test out his building skills and see how they
would hold up on an earthquake fault!
His father wanted no part of it.
He was busy scanning the museum
for the next activity!





After only one try at the earthquake button his house came tumbling down!!!
It was not the success he had hoped for and his father was getting very tired.
I think maybe from carrying that dead fish around with him all day!
Why did you have that fish Tyler?






Jack and Max felt like something "fishy" was going on with Tyler and Jace.
So they went out on their own and continued building together...
as brothers often do.





But they seemed to struggle at times working with one another.
Max sometimes felt picked on by his older brother.
So they went their separate ways.
As brothers often do.









Tyler and his fish started up a business building skyscrappers and they were happy!
( why do you still have that fish Tyler?)



Jack and Jace joined them in the business.


It was a very successful business!
Until it all came crashing down at closing time.


We aren't really sure what came of Max...
or the fish!




It was a fun day with Briana and my "four" boys!!!
I love you all !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment