About Me...

I am once again thinking out of my comfort zone and it is scary! It is much easier for me to write down my life stories with pen and paper however I gave that up years ago and have regretted not keeping up my journal ever since. Make no mistake ( not that you were going to)I must let you know that, I am not a writer. I was that little girl in elementary, yea the one that everyone looked at because I had so many circles and marks on my paper that you couldn't even tell what I had originally wrote. There was a reason I didn't like Miss White and she didn't like me, but even more I hated her red marker that she used to scribble all those corrections on my paper with. However that's another story yet to tell. But I do have lasting memories of that old battleax telling me that my sentences were way to long, used commas in all the wrong places and used too many exclamation marks!!!! I felt what I had to say was exciting and through the years have continued to use too many !!!!!!'s...and, commas in, all the wrong, places. I'm also not so good about proof reading my work before I submit it. You see it scares me because I have written huge stories before and when I pushed the send button, it goes somewhere never to be found and then I am forced into saying a swear word and I don't have the desire to rewrite it again!!! I guess Miss White was right about the long sentences. They say to place a comma where you would pause while saying a sentence but, since I don't pause much while talking I don't really know where to place the comma. Well anyways, I needed something to do in my spare time so I figured I would give this a try! Good luck everyone especially you Miss White wherever you are!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A day at the Zoo with Monkey Boy !!!



Hi, I'm Jack

Me and Grandma Jenny went to Hogle Zoo

She got me a wagon and some really healthy snacks... Doritos and Rootbeer hee, hee


We first passed the Llama's where grandma
asked me if my momma was a llama?
I just scrunched my face and said "NOooo".







We saw two Tigers that looked very hungry!





I showed Grandma where the camels are




I tried to climb through the fence to get closer
Grandma was a party poop and wouldn't let me!!!





I had to go pee pee so I did
Then we washed our hands
Then we dried them and dried them and dried them
Until Grandma said they were way more then dry!!!







I told Grandma Jenny that I wanted to ride on the Elephant
so when the ride stopped
we ran really fast so we could be the first ones on it!!!!!
We gave ourselves a thumbs up for being fast as lightning!!!




We got back in the wagon where our chips and soda were waiting for us



We tried to look for the monkeys but we couldn't see any.
Grandma said, "maybe they're inside"
Let's go see!







We measured me and decided I was the size of a juvenile monkey.
Grandma said, " come on Monkey boy, lets go inside".
I climb a lot and I don't get scared that is why
she thinks I'm a monkey!


I stopped to say HI to Mowgli :)




Where are the Gorilla's Grandma? There they are, right there!!!




WE were at the zoo so long that we turned into wild animals!!!


I wasn't even scared to ride on wild tigers******* I was a Dorito munching Chinese boy!



Grandma made me try on a few more things because she thought I was so cute but then I said

NO MORE HATS!!!!




Then we were off to see the Rhino's that were in the area
clearly marked ... ELEPHANT ENCOUNTER
It's a good thing monkey boy can't read or I would have been way confused!!!



PEE PEE TIME AGAIN...
Grandma SHOWED me the sign that means Restroom
I pointed to the sign and said that's a girl sitting on the potty!

Grandma asked me to jump back in the wagon so she could pull me up the hill and I said no, I want to do it . So she said okay and she jumped in the wagon and said it's your turn to pull me!!!

Grandma looked very comfortable sitting in the wagon but it was too hard!
After grunting a few times I kindly asked her to remove herself from the wagon
by saying in a sweet tone of voice...
GET OUT!!!!

She reminded me to say please....
I said please
She got out


This was much easier...




After two 1/2 hours at the zoo, 3 potty breaks, 1 pair of broken glasses
2 times dropping my flip flops out of the wagon, then finding them,
It was time to haul me and the wagon up that hellacious hill to get to the
parking lot! Grandma started talking about the fun we had today but then
the hill got steeper and grandma stopped talking, instead water was coming off her face.
she looked like she was going to have a heart attack but she still kept smiling at me
I laid back in my wagon finishing off the last of my Rootbeer and chips and enjoying the ride.







I got to the top of the hill and I was really, really sad!!!
Grandma thought it was because I didn't want to leave.


Grandma- "Jack what's wrong?"
Jack- wrimdn, eidndn,WA!
Grandma- "what sweetie I can't understand you"?
Jack- I jdiijnch see hdchn
Grandma- listen to grandma, you need to stop crying so grandma knows what
you are saying.

Jack- sniffle, sniffle,, " I didn't get to see that!

Grandma- You didn't get to see what? Jack, we saw all the animals

Jack- not that!

He points to what i'm guessing is the only possible animal in the whole zoo that somehow I missed.
I turn around to see what it is...


We had seen all the animals in the zoo, he wanted to see the machines like
PaPa Wades!!!!!
They were fenced in also. We watched them for ten minutes then went to the car.

But not before dropping Jacks flip flop once...




Then twice...








Before we could get out of the parking lot this little monkey was asleep!

What a fun day I had with you Jackster, Grandma Jenny loves you!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I just sat jack on my lap and he remembered that day perfect. He said it to me just like you explained it.. It was so funny to hear him! Nice work grandma jenny!

    ReplyDelete